Monday, May 16
3B Exercise Class
Time: 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Northminster Presbyterian Church
In 3B we work on exercising our minds, spirits, and bodies. All exercises are low impact with both the chair and standing exercises. The goal is to strengthen the body by increasing stamina and balance.
- Focus on flexibility, strength, and balance.
- improve memory; increase problem solving skills; and grow new brain cells
- time to recall beloved scripture with devotionals
- Have Plenty of laughter!
- “This has brought awareness of certain muscles not ordinarily used very much.” 80 M
- “My fingers have become much more flexible.” 86 F
- “It is nice to be with others, I feel good, and it has helped my balance.” 85 F
- “I can now open a jar without pliers. It built rapport among a different group of people for me.” 76 F
Questions? Contact Denise Harrington.