Sunday, January 17
2021 Zoom Coffee Hours
Time: 12:00 am – 12:00 am
Please join Northminster members for Zoom Coffee Hours. Beginning January 3rd, the Longo’s will host a coffee hour. The Grays will host on the 17th. In January both coffee hours will begin at noon following the worship service.
In February, the Zoom Coffee hour on the 7th will be at 10 am and the one on the 21st will be at noon, hosted by Christie Call.
Stay in contact with your church friends - even from Florida! Meet new people. It is a great way to see each other.
Joining NPC Youth & Groups Zoom Meetings
There are a few different ways to join the Zoom meetings. See below for details.
If joining by a computer or via the Zoom app on a device:
*You need to have a Zoom account to join this way. If you do not have an account, you can easily create an account for free at www.zoom.com.
Option 1: Use the Link.
1. Click this Meeting Link - http://bit.ly/NPCzoomMEETING2021
2. Enter the Meeting Password - iheartnpc
3. If prompted, click “Join with Computer Audio” and/or “Join with Video” and/or
“Call using Internet Audio”
4. Wait for the meeting host to admit you to the meeting.
Option 2: Use the Meeting ID.
1. Go to zoom.com and log in or open the app on your device.
2. Click “Join a Meeting” or “Join.”
3. Enter the Meeting ID - 905 147 7476
4. Enter the Meeting Password - iheartnpc
5. If prompted, click “Join with Computer Audio” and/or “Join with Video” and/or “Call using Internet Audio”
6. Wait for the meeting host to admit you to the meeting.
If joining by phone.
*You do not need to have a Zoom account to join this way.
1. Dial 312.626.6799.
2. When prompted, enter the Meeting ID - 905 147 7476, then press #.
3. When prompted for a “participant id” or to “otherwise just press # to continue” -
4. When prompted, enter the Meeting Password - 352 522 473, then press #.