Sunday, June 6
Town Hall Meetings
Time: 10:00 am – 11:00 am
NPC is looking to the future and your input is needed!
All NPC members are invited to attend one of a series of Town Hall Meetings which will be held this spring. The dates / times you may choose from are:
* Wednesday, May 12, 6:00 pm in the Sanctuary
* Sunday, May 16th, 10:00 am in the sanctuary
* Sunday, May 16th, 1:00 pm via ZOOM
* Sunday, June 6th, 10:00 am in the sanctuary
Opportunities will be provided for members who gather to share their thoughts as the congregation initiates setting its vision for the future. The meetings will be moderated by Rev. Dave Smazik, Interim Pastor, and Rev. Carol McDonald, Parish Associate.
The agenda will be the same for all meeting options and will include:
- Sharing reflections on the summary report from Aimee Laramore, church consultant. (Upon completing
registration, you will receive a copy of this report.)
- Discussion of the foundational values of Northminster.
- An overview of the Pastor/Head of Staff search process.